Compassion in World Farming

Wednesday 15 July 2009

The happy world of Blog Land!

I have to say that I have always been quite a private person & a sceptic of so-called 'social networking'. But since joining 'Blog Land' I have come across so many lovely people that I just wanted to say to all those who are thinking of maybe starting a Blog - go on, you'll love it!
I started mine as a personal way of documenting my animal adventures & keeping my family up to date in pictures as well as words. But soon you find that other like minded people drop by & read your ramblings & you can't help but get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when they start 'following' your Blog. Then you check out what's going on in their world & what they are reading & before you know it you are part of a little network of people whose ideals & passions you share.
I'm a busy person what with work, family, my lovely animals & my humble attempts at gardening. I'm very happy with my lot - not one for going out drinking or partying (although I've certainly done my share in the past!!). But it only takes a few seconds to log on & catch up with new found Blog friends. You'll laugh with them, maybe cry with them & they'll always be there with helpful advice if you want it. It's a very uplifting experience.
So, I just want to send a BIG hug to the wonderful people I've met so far. Thank you for taking time out to share your thoughts & wisdom with me. May we all Blog happily ever after.......

2 comments:

  1. O Sara, so true. Infact I was only talking about you a few minutes ago. I was telling my friend all about your ex-battery hens. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete